Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Golden Egg Opportunity



What’s a Golden Egg Opportunity anyway?

Hear me out on this… I embarked on my personal fitness and health journey almost 3 years ago. I wasn't seeking a quick fix because I had TRIED them all!!! For someone who was skinny fat, I fell for the gimmicks pills and pink drinks offered. I mean who wouldn't fall for advertisement that did require you do ANYTHING except drink something or swallow a pill or two? So did those things work? Yeah sure they did. I became an emaciated person that not many people recognized and even went to the ER due to stomach pains that my doctor concluded were because of the CRAP I was ingesting…

So the month after I was laid off from my corporate job I was visiting my best friend and she had a bag of Shakeology on her counter. After a brief conversation she got me in touch with her cousin who “sold it”. This complete STRANGER actually emailed me back and asked me questions about my fitness level, my eating habits and WHY I was interested in Shakeology (I didn't even know there was a fitness aspect at all). After several exchanges I decided to “try out” Insanity: Asylum along with Shakeology. I was going into this “challenge group” thing completely BLIND!!! I didn't know a single person in the group (not even my coach) and then was being asked to post pictures!!! UMM ok you have LOST your MIND!!!

1 year into the business and I purchased my property all with my earnings!
Well that perspective lasted 2 weeks! I contacted my coach and said “I want to do what you are doing”. “Jackpot” she was thinking, “I've caught another one”! WRONG! We spent time talking about WHAT this business is, how my personality would fit into the team and ensuring I knew what I was getting myself into. You see I STILL didn’t have a job offer on the table so I was certainly NOT in the position as a single mom with a mortgage, car payment and student loans to be just THROWING my money into a scheme (although until recently I think my family thought that was what I was doing).

Fast track 3 years, I am a leader on one of the elite teams in the business and my own team is GROWING… This is where YOU come in. The Golden Egg Opportunity is me offering you an elite spot on my team to maximize growth and potential. Through personal support and training, I am committed to helping others find the financial success they have wanted on their own terms.

The nature of this opportunity is that there are only 3 spots available… I know super exclusive but well worth it!!! 

In order to take advantage of this offer please complete the attached form below. Submissions close on Sunday August 29,2015


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment