Monday, June 8, 2015

Pregnant and Stripping

My eating habits that is!!!

So being 19 weeks pregnant I have found that workouts are tougher and food just doesn't taste the same. I have made some REALLY BAD CHOICES in the past several weeks (cinnamon buns, fried food, too many carbs) and I have been feeling it!

So I am embarking on a stripped meal plan with some other challengers. I am taking what I learned from the Ulitmate Reset (UR) and twisting into a pregnancy approved program.
I'm tired of not having energy during my workouts and having HUGE cravings for foods that I KNOW are unhealthy for me. I am tired of being constipated and swollen. I have decided to get my healthy habits back. 
I am a 2 time UR graduate and it is my FAVORITE program. It requires an amount of discipline and dedication that I thought I possessed but I needed to test myself. In a nutshell you strip your body of all the harmful chemicals and artificial ingredients and get back to the basics. You drink a TON of water, eat whole foods (no juice cleanses or starvation) and take carefully formulated supplements to ensure proper detox. Check out what I learned the from my first go around!
So how am I restructuring te UR for pregnancy? Obviously one of the perks of the UR is weight loss. Well I am WELL aware that weight loss is not really practical for me during my pregnancy as I was at competition weight when I got pregnant so I should be gaining. I do know that now more than EVER I need my body to be digesting foods efficiently and effectively. I'm not taking the supplements. I am drinking a gallon of water a day (with 1/4 tsp. of Himalayan salt added- creates perfect alkalinity). I am not going to be reducing my protein intake throughout the next 3 weeks. Instead I will be rotating recipes and snacks so I can ensure I get the proper nutrition. I am drinking Shakeology (duh, haven't missed a day in all of 2015). I am exercising... I have chosen to do the 21 Day Fix because the workouts are tough but I can modify as needed (sorry Shaun T but we will meet again at Summit). 

If you are interested in learning more about the Ultimate Reset post in the comments below. 

1 comment:

  1. I never thought that I was invincible to STDs or pregnancy or anything else parents warn their kids about. I just didn’t think about it. I was in a monogamous relationship and thought that I asked the right questions.  We even talked about marriage Scary.  During that time I was in college and donated blood on a regular basis in efforts to help others when I could. As you may know, each donation is tested.  Well, on July 6th I had a meeting with a Red Cross representative and was told that I had HIV. “What went through your mind when you heard that "Rose" Good question reader! To be honest, I thought my life was over, that I would ever find love, get married, have children or anything normal. Lucky for me I have an amazing support system.  My family supported me then as well. who helped me in search of cure through the media.there we saw a good testimony of sister 'Kate' about the good work of Dr Akhigbe natural herbal medicine cure.then I copied his email address and contacted him. A good herbalist doctor with a good heart, he is kind, loving and caring. He replied back to my message and told me what to do. It after a week the doctor sent me my herbal medicine and instructed me how to take it.Yes it worked very well, after drinking it I went to the hospital for another test and everything turned negative. What a wonderful testimony I can never forget in my life. Dr Akhigbe is a man who gave me a life to live happily forever so all I want you all to believe and know that cure of HIV is real and herbs is a powerful medicine and it works and heals.  Dr Akhigbe also used his herbal medicine to cure diseases like:   HERPES, DIABETES, SCABIES, HEPATITIS A/B, STROKE, CANCER, ALS, TUBERCULOSIS, ASTHMA, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, LUPUS, HIV/AIDS, EPILEPSY, BACTERIAL, DIARRHEA, HEART DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PARKINSON'S, ALZHEIMER, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS, BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, CHROME DISEASES, CHLAMYDIA, THYROID, MAR BURG DISEASES, MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, BODY WEAK, SMALLPOX, DENGUE, FEVER, CURBS, CHANCRE, ETC.   You are there and you find yourself in any of these situations, kindly contact Dr Akhigbe now to help you get rid of it. Here is his email address:
       drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      or you can write to him on whats app with his phone number:   +2349010754824.
      My appreciation is to share his testimony for the world to know the good work Dr Akhigbe has done for me and he will do the same for you.

    ReplyDelete