Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Not Your Boring Salmon

I have been known to go on cleanses* at least once a year (this year excluded due to being preggo my eggo). I am NOT about juicing or fasting or diet pills; no thanks I like to actually EAT! so here is a delicious recipe from one of the cleanses I did last year. I have incorporated it into my pregnancy meal plan because it is FULL of all the healthy things I need and has GREAT flavor!!

Makes 1 Serving

What You Need
·         1 clove garlic, chopped
·         2 tsp. EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
·         1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
·         ¼ tsp. Himalayan salt
·         ½ tsp. herbal seasoning (salt free)
·         1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
·         1 Tbsp. Chopped fresh parsley
·         1 (6oz.) salmon fillet

v What You Need to Do
s
Combine garlic, EVOO, basil, salt, herbal seasoning, and lemon in small bowl and mix well. Place salmon in shallow dish and pour marinade over, refrigerate for at least 20 min, turning salmon over after 10 min to coat both sides.

Preheat oven to 350. Please salmon on aluminum foil and drizzle marinade over. Sea
l salmon in foil. Bake for 20 min or until salmon flakes with a fork. Garnish with parsley

To finish your meal off add some boiled baby potatoes (lightly coated with EVOO, Himalayan salt and pepper) and steamed asparagus!

*For more information about the Ultimate Rest check this LINK out!



No comments:

Post a Comment