Saturday, October 4, 2014

25 To THRIVE

Recently, I have spent a lot of my personal reflection on the business opportunity I embarked on nearly two years ago. The life I was leading prior to becoming a Beachbody coach was endless to say void of passion and purpose.


I was barely living paycheck to pay check and was unable to "spoil" my daughter. I couldn't sand my job and was layer off right at h beginning of the holiday season. Had I NOT asked my best friend Marybeth what that "Shakeology stuff" was, I would likely still be living a passionless life!

In just two years, I have ben able to save enough money to purchase the property in which my house was built and haven't had to deny my daughter (unless I fly like it was something she truly did need).

More importantly though, I have watched as close friends have reached milestones in their weight loss journey. I have inspired over 100 people to make small changes towards happiness. IV even inspired others to take hold of their financial freedom!

The most amazing part? I have been able to do so with a full-time JOB (this is on my bucket list to turn in my retirement papers by my birthday in 2015), full-time mommy, and while training for my first NPC competition in November. Would you b shocked to learn that I have done all this with only working 1 hour per day?! Its true and the best part is that it is completely duplicable.

How?
The secret is in the POWER HOUR! My purpose as a business leader to inspire and teach others to succeed in becoming their own CEO. By SHARING my successes and my failures (the latter has a significantly higher percentage), I guide others to reaching their goals.

Beachbody coaches are really just very day people:

  • A MOM
  • A DAD
  • A FULL TIME EMPLOYEE
  • A CEO
  • A STAY AT HOME MOM
  • A WIFE
  • A HUSBAND
  • A SON
  • A DAUGHTER
  • A TEACHER
  • A STUDENT
  • A FITNESS INSTRUCTOR
  • A LAWYER
  • A SALESPERSON
  • A BUSINESS MAN
  • A WEIGHT LOSS SUCCESS STORY 
  • A WEIGHT LOSS STORY IN THE MAKING

  • The difference is the little something extra, PASSION to help others succeed.


    25 to Thrive :
    With the holiday coming up and of course New Year's Resolutions I am looking for members of the team who are interested in creating an income by learning the basics of coaching at an accelerated pace.   For 25 days I will teach you the basics of creating a business that will be kicked in to high gear by helping people achieve their New Year's Resolutions through the release of what is projected to be the largest selling at home workout ever created:  Max30.  But I can't do it alone.  Here's what you will learn in the 25 to Thrive:

    • How to receive 25 % commission on all sales
    • A simplified way to create a contact list that produces results
    • How to personalize and utilize all my documents  (duplication at it's finest)
    • Weekly one -on- one call to help you track your progress
     
    Whatever you goals maybe, we will achieve them TOGETHER! Space is very limited so complete the above application and we will get on a Getting Started Right Call within 24 hours!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment